Nothing says rugged and pre-human like a desert, and Namibia has two.
Intriguing and unusual landscapes come as standard in Namibia. The combination of dunes, canyons and desert coast adds up to much more than the sum of its parts. The raw wilderness of the Namib and Kalahari deserts hide overwhelming natural features such as the world’s second-largest canyon, or the world’s largest sand dune. Experience the contrast of urban and desert life, spot extravagant wildlife - including big cats, rhinos, elephants and zebras - in Etosha National Park, and enjoy the breathtaking scenery wherever you go.
Our trusted local experts in Namibia
- We handpick only the very best local travel companies
- They live and work in your destination and know it better than any remotely-based agency
- So you have the most up to date local knowledge at your disposal
Top things to do in Namibia
Lesser-known things to do in Namibia
When is the best time to go to Namibia?
Interesting facts about Namibia
What to read before you go to Namibia
- 96% of all our customers would recommend us to a friend
- The TravelLocal community is 18,000 strong
- We've hosted travellers from over 34 countries worldwide
"Local knowledge does
make the difference!
Want to go?Plan my trip
Read all about it
Do you already have an idea of what your dream holiday in Namibia entails? Whether you're ready to book or would like your ideas to be fined-tuned into something more, send an enquiry and our trusted local experts will design your perfect tailor-made holiday.