Kenya doesn’t do small. It is Africa in widescreen.
From the spectacular crags of Mount Kenya to the endless grasslands that play host to the Great Wildebeest Migration (starring two million herd animals) this is a country where drama comes as standard. Exploring the Maasai Mara in search of the Big 5 is an iconic safari experience complete with acacia-studded horizons, red robed tribesmen and that vast African sky. But that’s not all Kenya has to offer. There are highlands to hike and coral reefs to dive, urban life to enjoy and tribal culture to appreciate. Kenya is a destination that fast becomes an addiction.
Our trusted local experts in Kenya
- We handpick only the very best local travel companies
- They live and work in your destination and know it better than any remotely-based agency
- So you have the most up to date local knowledge at your disposal
Top three things to do in Kenya
Lesser-known things to do in Kenya
When is the best time to visit Kenya?
Interesting facts about Kenya
What to read before you go to Kenya
- 96% of all our customers would recommend us to a friend
- The TravelLocal community is 18,000 strong
- We've hosted travellers from over 34 countries worldwide
"Local knowledge does
make the difference!
Want to go?Plan my trip
Read all about it
Our fantastic female-led local partners
At TravelLocal we’re proud to support many fantastic female-led local travel companies around the world. In honour of International Women’s Day and Women’s History Month, we thought we’d introduce you to a few of these inspirational women.
Do you already have an idea of what your dream holiday in Kenya entails? Whether you're ready to book or would like your ideas to be fined-tuned into something more, send an enquiry and our trusted local experts will design your perfect tailor-made holiday.