"There's no such thing as bad weather, only bad clothing"
Norway's rough hewn landscape is like an unpolished diamond, all jagged edges and untapped potential, with the promise of gleaming beauty and elegance within. Travel those rugged and seemingly impenetrable regions and the effort of your journey will be richly rewarded with staggeringly gorgeous scenery, charming convivial towns and a wealth of culture to explore.
You might be planning a holiday to Norway in search of the Northern Lights, to challenge yourself on mountain trails or to discover some of the countless ravishing fjords and islands which clutter the coast - whatever your passion, you can't fail to agree that this is simply one of the most beautiful destinations in the world.
Our trusted local experts in Norway
- We handpick only the very best local travel companies
- They live and work in your destination and know it better than any remotely-based agency
- So you have the most up to date local knowledge at your disposal
Top things to do in Norway
Lesser-known highlights of Norway
Best time to go to Norway
Interesting facts about Norway
- 96% of all our customers would recommend us to a friend
- The TravelLocal community is 18,000 strong
- We've hosted travellers from over 34 countries worldwide
"Local knowledge does
make the difference!
Want to go?Plan my trip
Do you already have an idea of what your dream holiday in Norway entails? Whether you're ready to book or would like your ideas to be fined-tuned into something more, send an enquiry and our trusted local experts will design your perfect tailor-made holiday.