Dazzle your senses with Vietnam’s unique blend of Southeast Asian dynamism, spectacular scenery and culinary flare.
Vietnam’s geography is that of a long serpentine slither of land bordered by rugged mountains to the west, and the South China Sea to the east. This sweeping arc continues around to the Gulf of Thailand, and adds up to some 3,400 km of fine white sandy beaches lapped by aquamarine waters. For many this is reason enough to book flights to Vietnam. There’s so much more to experience though, from exploring the rural charms of the Mekong River delta, with its paddy fields and laidback pace, to bracing yourself for the thrill of Vietnam’s famously frantic cities. The remote northern mountains are home to fascinating tribal settlements, while the bucket-list staple if Ha Long Bay, despite its popularity, never fails to conjure up its magic.
Our trusted local experts in Vietnam
- We handpick only the very best local travel companies
- They live and work in your destination and know it better than any remotely-based agency
- So you have the most up to date local knowledge at your disposal
Top things to do in Vietnam
Lesser-known things to do in Vietnam
When is the best time to visit Vietnam?
Interesting facts about Vietnam
Insider tips from our trusted local experts
What to read before you go to Vietnam
- 96% of all our customers would recommend us to a friend
- The TravelLocal community is 18,000 strong
- We've hosted travellers from over 34 countries worldwide
"Local knowledge does
make the difference!
Want to go?Plan my trip
Read all about it
Do you already have an idea of what your dream holiday in Vietnam entails? Whether you're ready to book or would like your ideas to be fined-tuned into something more, send an enquiry and our trusted local experts will design your perfect tailor-made holiday.