Quite simply the best trekking destination on the planet.
Pinched between the mighty India and Tibet, Nepal packs a punch more powerful than its diminutive size would suggest. There are mountains aplenty - the frontiers of Nepal encircle a sizable chunk of the Himalayan range, including eight of the ten tallest peaks on earth. The challenges and rewards of trekking in such formidable surroundings are the main attraction and our local experts are primed to advise you on each and every trail. Beyond the world of boots, blisters and base camp, Nepal shines as a destination rich in spiritual intrigue, jungle wildlife, rural splendour and a genuine welcome. Whether you want to spot tigers in Chitwan National Park or discover the cultural highlights of Kathmandu, Nepal has plenty to offer the intrepid traveller.
Our trusted local experts in Nepal
- We handpick only the very best local travel companies
- They live and work in your destination and know it better than any remotely-based agency
- So you have the most up to date local knowledge at your disposal
Top three things to do in Nepal
Lesser-known highlights in Nepal
When is the best time to go to Nepal?
Insider tips from our local experts
Interesting facts about Nepal
What to read before you go to Nepal
- 96% of all our customers would recommend us to a friend
- The TravelLocal community is 18,000 strong
- We've hosted travellers from over 34 countries worldwide
"Local knowledge does
make the difference!
Want to go?Plan my trip
Read all about it
Do you already have an idea of what your dream holiday in Nepal entails? Whether you're ready to book or would like your ideas to be fined-tuned into something more, send an enquiry and our trusted local experts will design your perfect tailor-made holiday.