Prepare to be charmed by the beauty of Cambodia
Cambodians have a well-earned reputation for radiating optimism and an unpretentious, friendly welcome. Expect proud smiles to accompany your discovery of their rich heritage, splendid natural scenery and delicious cuisine. It may be a small country but Cambodia has lots to do, and its historical relics, in particular, exert an irresistible grip on intrepid travellers worldwide. This is a destination with a beguiling mix of flooded rice paddies and stilted villages, soft tropical beaches and rustic island escapes… but it is the temples of Angkor that steal the show. From ruins snared among tree branches, to ancient faces carved from rock - they are nothing less than awesome and certainly merit the hype.
Our trusted local experts in Cambodia
- We handpick only the very best local travel companies
- They live and work in your destination and know it better than any remotely-based agency
- So you have the most up to date local knowledge at your disposal
Top things to do in Cambodia
Lesser-known things to do in Cambodia
When is the best time to go to Cambodia?
Interesting facts about Cambodia
Insider tips from our trusted local experts
What to read before you go to Cambodia
- 96% of all our customers would recommend us to a friend
- The TravelLocal community is 18,000 strong
- We've hosted travellers from over 34 countries worldwide
"Local knowledge does
make the difference!
Want to go?Plan my trip
Read all about it
Do you already have an idea of what your dream holiday in Cambodia entails? Whether you're ready to book or would like your ideas to be fined-tuned into something more, send an enquiry and our trusted local experts will design your perfect tailor-made holiday.