Where nature rules and scenery astounds.
The alluring scenery and Big Five wildlife would be enough to tempt visitors to Zimbabwe alone. Add in the spirit of the people and the spectacle of Victoria Falls - one of the world’s greatest natural wonders - and you have a top wish-list destination. Some of Africa’s finest attributes are all present in Zimbabwe. From the huge variety of creatures filling immense plains with drama, to the distinctive and gracious local culture, there is no shortage of memorable experiences here. Anyone hoping to sample something a little different can try a canoe safari, while history lovers can retrace the steps of Cecil Rhodes and David Livingstone.
Our trusted local experts in Zimbabwe
- We handpick only the very best local travel companies
- They live and work in your destination and know it better than any remotely-based agency
- So you have the most up to date local knowledge at your disposal
Best things to do in Zimbabwe
Lesser known things to do in Zimbabwe
When is the best time to visit Zimbabwe?
Interesting facts about Zimbabwe
Insider tips from our local experts
What to read before you go to Zimbabwe
- 96% of all our customers would recommend us to a friend
- The TravelLocal community is 18,000 strong
- We've hosted travellers from over 34 countries worldwide
"Local knowledge does
make the difference!
Want to go?Plan my trip
Do you already have an idea of what your dream holiday in Zimbabwe entails? Whether you're ready to book or would like your ideas to be fined-tuned into something more, send an enquiry and our trusted local experts will design your perfect tailor-made holiday.