Visit some of the major highlights Namibia has to offer. Spend time amongst the ancient sand dunes in Sossusvlei and go back in time with the colonial landmarks of Swakopmund. Experience the vast landscapes of Damaraland and exceptional game viewing at the world famous Etosha National Park.
We will tailor this trip to you. Change anything - from excursions to accommodation to places visited.Create your trip
- Transfer from Windhoek Airport to your hotel
- Self-drive from Windhoek to Sossusvlei area
- Self-drive from hotel to 'Sea of Sands', Sossusvlei.
- Visit Dune 45, Sossusvlei, Deadvlei and Sesriem Canyon
- Self-drive from Sossusvlei to Swakopmund, via Walvis Bay
- Visit Walvis Bay Lagoon
- Explore Swakopmund
- At leisure in Swakopmund
- Cape Cross seal colony
- Self-drive from Swakopmund to Damaraland
- Self-drive around Damaraland to Grootberg.
- Self-drive from Grootberg to Etosha National Park (Okaukuejo)
- Self-drive entry to Etosha National Park (Okaukuejo).
- Self-drive from Okaukuejo to Namutoni, via Halali.
- Game drive at Etosha National Park
- Self-drive from Etosha National Park to Okonjima Reserve
- Explore the 'maize triangle' by car
- Self-drive from Okonjima to Windhoek, via Okahandja
- Okahandja wood carvings and Herero graves
- Transfer from Windhoek to the airport
300 days of sunshine a year make Namibia a year-round option, but there are a few things worth bearing in mind. The summer months from October to February can be pretty hot and the bulk of the country’s rainfall also occurs during this period. Those visiting the north of the nation will want to avoid March due to regular floods. Wildlife viewers should target April to June, when the drier weather brings animals into the open at watering holes.
Is my money safe with TravelLocal?
Yes, your money is 100% protected. In fact, we are the safest way you could book a holiday with a local travel company, ... show more
What about my international flights?
TravelLocal does not offer flights. They are almost always cheaper when you book directly with the airline - very few tr... show more
How do you find the right local travel company?
The most important thing we start with is to understand how satisfied their current and previous international customers... show more
Is TravelLocal a Fairtrade company?
We help you to cut out the middleman and to book your holiday with carefully selected local travel companies in your des... show more