If you want to visit all three countries of the Caucasus on your visit then this is a great way to do it. All of the true highlights are covered, from the old medieval town of Sheki in the Azeri Caucasus, via Mt Kabek on the border with Russia, all the way to beautiful and historic city of Yerevan. We have included some good home cooking too!
We will tailor this trip to you. Change anything - from excursions to accommodation to places visited.Create your trip
- Transfer from Baku airport to your hotel
- Walking tour of Baku
- Gobustan Caves
- Transfer from Baku to Sheki
- Explore Sheki and surrounds
- Transfer from Sheki to Telavi
- Kakheti region: Sighnaghi, farmer's winery in Kvevri and lunch with locals
- Transfer from Telavi to Mtskheta
- Visit Mtskheta - ancient capital of Georgia
- Transfer from Mtskheta to Gudauri (via Ananuri Complex)
- Ananuri Architectural Complex
- Transfer from Gudauri to Kazbegi
- Gergeti and Kazbegi - Mount of Prometheus
- Transfer from Kazbegi to Tbilisi
- Visit Tbilisi - the city of hot springs
- Transfer from Tbilisi to Gori
- Uplistsikhe Cave Town
- Transfer from Gori to Kutaisi
- Visit the Gelati Monastery
- Visit Bagrati Cathedral
- Prometheus' Grotto
- Transfer from Kutaisi to Bakuriani
- Transfer from Bakuriani to Vardzia
- Visit Vardzia Cave Town
- Transfer from Vardzia to Gyumri
- Tour of Gyumri
- Transfer from Gyumri to Yerevan
- Visit Garni and Geghard Monasteries
- Echmiadzin and Zvartnots
- Transfer from your hotel in Yerevan to the airport
Spring and autumn (May, June and September) are the best times to travel for reliable sun and milder temperatures. Those looking to miss the crowds should consider travelling in Georgia’s off-season, the months between November and February. And if you’re planning to sun yourself on the Black Sea coast, July and August are the hottest months but be prepared for a some humidity.
Is my money safe with TravelLocal?
Yes, your money is 100% protected. In fact, we are the safest way you could book a holiday with a local travel company, ... show more
What about my international flights?
TravelLocal does not offer flights. They are almost always cheaper when you book directly with the airline - very few tr... show more
How do you find the right local travel company?
The most important thing we start with is to understand how satisfied their current and previous international customers... show more
Is TravelLocal a Fairtrade company?
We help you to cut out the middleman and to book your holiday with carefully selected local travel companies in your des... show more