This is a thorough introduction to Georgia's variety of landscape and culture. The capital, Tbilisi, is charming - we bet you will return home and tell everyone about it! We will explore it in detail. Also we will visit our world-famous wine-growing region of Kakheti. Eat, drink and be merry! Separately we will also go right into the heart of the Caucasus Mountains to see Mt Kazbek, where Prometheus was punished by Zeus.
We will tailor this trip to you. Change anything - from excursions to accommodation to places visited.Create your trip
- Transfer from Tblisi airport to your hotel
- Free day in Tbilisi
- Visit Tbilisi - the city of hot springs
- Transfer from Tbilisi to Sighnaghi (with stops en-route)
- Kakheti region: Sighnaghi and winery in Velistsikhe.
- Transfer from Sighnaghi to Kvareli
- Transfer from Kvareli to Telavi
- Day in Telavi
- Transfer from Telavi to Tbilisi
- Transfer from Tbilisi to Mtskheta
- Visit Mtskheta - ancient capital of Georgia
- Transfer from Mtskheta to Kazbegi (with stop at Ananuri)
- Gergeti and Kazbegi - Mount of Prometheus
- Transfer from Kazbegi to Uplistsikhe
- Uplistsikhe Cave Town
- Transfer from Uplistsikhe to Kutaisi
- Transfer from Kutaisi to Batumi
- Day tour of Batumi: Botanical Gardens, Gonio Fortress, beach time.
- At leisure in Batumi
- Transfer from Batumi to Tbilisi
- Transfer from Tbilisi to the airport
Spring and autumn (May, June and September) are the best times to travel for reliable sun and milder temperatures. Those looking to miss the crowds should consider travelling in Georgia’s off-season, the months between November and February. And if you’re planning to sun yourself on the Black Sea coast, July and August are the hottest months but be prepared for a some humidity.
Is my money safe with TravelLocal?
Yes, your money is 100% protected. In fact, we are the safest way you could book a holiday with a local travel company, ... show more
What about my international flights?
TravelLocal does not offer flights. They are almost always cheaper when you book directly with the airline - very few tr... show more
How do you find the right local travel company?
The most important thing we start with is to understand how satisfied their current and previous international customers... show more
Is TravelLocal a Fairtrade company?
We help you to cut out the middleman and to book your holiday with carefully selected local travel companies in your des... show more