With an incredible though little-known food scene, Georgia is the ultimate destination for culinary connoisseurs. This 7 day tour takes you right to its heart - exploring rural villages and their surrounding sights. Cooking lessons and wine tastings will give you a real insight into Georgia's foodie culture and give you some skills to take home with you!
We will tailor this trip to you. Change anything - from excursions to accommodation to places visited.Create your trip
- Transfer from Tbilisi airport to your hotel
- Tour of Tbilisi - the city of hot springs
- Lunch and cooking lesson with local family
- At leisure in Tbilisi
- Evening cooking class at local restaurant
- Transfer from Tbilisi to Sighnaghi (with stops en-route)
- Visit Sighnahgi - a beautiful old town in the Kakheti region
- Lunch with local Sighnahgi family
- Transfer from Sighnaghi to Gremi Complex
- Explore the Gremi Complex
- Transfer from Gremi to Kvareli
- Transfer from Kvareli to Velistsikhe
- Wine Cellar Experience in Velistsikhe
- Transfer from Velistsikhe to Tbilisi
- Transfer from Tbilisi to Chardakhi
- Iago's Marani
- Drive on the Georgian Military Highway, via Ananuri
- Cheese making in Kazbegi
- Gergeti Trinity Church
- Visit Kazbegi Arts House
- Transfer from Kazbegi to Tbilisi
- Transfer from Tbilisi to the airport
Spring and autumn (May, June and September) are the best times to travel for reliable sun and milder temperatures. Those looking to miss the crowds should consider travelling in Georgia’s off-season, the months between November and February. And if you’re planning to sun yourself on the Black Sea coast, July and August are the hottest months but be prepared for a some humidity.
Is my money safe with TravelLocal?
Yes, your money is 100% protected. In fact, we are the safest way you could book a holiday with a local travel company, ... show more
What about my international flights?
TravelLocal does not offer flights. They are almost always cheaper when you book directly with the airline - very few tr... show more
How do you find the right local travel company?
The most important thing we start with is to understand how satisfied their current and previous international customers... show more
Is TravelLocal a Fairtrade company?
We help you to cut out the middleman and to book your holiday with carefully selected local travel companies in your des... show more