This 17-day trip highlights the very best of what the Philippines has to offer. Explore the walled-city of Intramuros in Manila and the carefully crafted terraces of the rugged mountains of Banaue, wander the cobblestone street of Vigan and marvel at the paradise islands of Palawan. This tour truly showcases the diversity of the incredible Philippines archipelago - composed of over 7,100 islands - as well as the fabulous UNESCO recognised sites located across the country.
We will tailor this trip to you. Change anything - from excursions to accommodation to places visited.Create your trip
- Transfer from Manila airport to your hotel
- Bike tour of Intramuros - with Bambike
- Transfer from Manila to Banaue (with stops en-route)
- Trekking around the Batad rice terraces
- Transfer from Banaue Batad to Sagada via Bontoc
- Caves and burial sites around Sagada
- Transfer from Sagada to Vigan City
- Free day in Vigan
- Free day in Vigan
- Transfer from Vigan to Laoag airport
- Fly from Laoag to Manila
- Fly from Manila to Puerto Princesa
- Leisure time at Puerto Princesa
- The underground river of Palawan
- Mangrove paddle boat tour
- Shared van transfer from Puerto Princesa to El Nido
- Island-hopping in Bacuit Bay
- Free day in Siquijor
- Shared van transfer from El Nido to Puerto Princesa
- Fly from Puerto Princesa to Manila
- Transfer from Manila hotel to the airport
As has become apparent in recent years, the typhoon season in the Philippines can wreak devastation and tragedy on an epic scale, so avoid June to October as this is not the best time to visit. November to February are normally breezier in coastal areas which can temper the heat, but sun-worshippers will prefer March and April when days are sunny, dry and hot hot hot.
Is my money safe with TravelLocal?
Yes, your money is 100% protected. In fact, we are the safest way you could book a holiday with a local travel company, ... show more
What about my international flights?
TravelLocal does not offer flights. They are almost always cheaper when you book directly with the airline - very few tr... show more
How do you find the right local travel company?
The most important thing we start with is to understand how satisfied their current and previous international customers... show more
Is TravelLocal a Fairtrade company?
We help you to cut out the middleman and to book your holiday with carefully selected local travel companies in your des... show more