This two week tour of the central islands of the Philippines Archipelago showcases just what a stunning country this is. You can visit the fascinating and historic city of Cebu, the Chocolate Hills and the gorgeous seascapes of Siquijor. Meet the tarsiers in Bohol and dive with some of the world's most beautiful marine life - including turtles! - off the coast of these stunning islands. There are also opportunities to explore the islands by bike along the way. Everything in this holiday idea can be tailor-made to your needs and wishes.
We will tailor this trip to you. Change anything - from excursions to accommodation to places visited.Create your trip
- Transfer from Cebu airport to your hotel
- Cebu City walking tour
- Bike tour in Olango Island
- Boat transfer from Cebu to Bohol
- Free day in Panglao
- Tarsier adventure in Bohol
- Bike tour in Bohol
- Chocolate Hills in Bohol
- Free day in Siquijor
- Boat transfer from Bohol to Dumaguete
- Adventure at the Twin Lakes of Balinsasayaw
- Transfer from Dumaguete to Siquijor
- A second free day in Siquijor
- Looking at Siquijor from Mt. Bandilaan
- Fish spa experience
- Lazi Convent - on UNESCO's tentative list
- Refreshing Cambugahay falls
- Healing time
- Snorkelling with the Pawikans (sea turtles)
- A third free day in Siquijor
- Boat transfer from Siquijor to Cebu
- Transfer from Cebu port to your hotel
- Transfer from Cebu to the airport
As has become apparent in recent years, the typhoon season in the Philippines can wreak devastation and tragedy on an epic scale, so avoid June to October as this is not the best time to visit. November to February are normally breezier in coastal areas which can temper the heat, but sun-worshippers will prefer March and April when days are sunny, dry and hot hot hot.
Is my money safe with TravelLocal?
Yes, your money is 100% protected. In fact, we are the safest way you could book a holiday with a local travel company, ... show more
What about my international flights?
TravelLocal does not offer flights. They are almost always cheaper when you book directly with the airline - very few tr... show more
How do you find the right local travel company?
The most important thing we start with is to understand how satisfied their current and previous international customers... show more
Is TravelLocal a Fairtrade company?
We help you to cut out the middleman and to book your holiday with carefully selected local travel companies in your des... show more