A great way to immerse yourself in Mongolian nomadic culture, this trip will give you some insights into this traditional way of life, as well as an introduction to Mongolia's endless skies.
We will tailor this trip to you. Change anything - from excursions to accommodation to places visited.Create your trip
- Transfer from Ulaan Baatar airport to your hotel
- Traditional Mongolian Performance
- Welcome dinner in Ulaan Baatar
- Travel to Tsenkher hot spring
- Explore Khar Bukhiin Balgas
- Visit a Nomad Family in Gurvanbulag
- Learn about the nomadic lifestyle.
- Transfer from Karakorum to Tsenkher Springs
- Leisure day in Karakorum
- Transfer from Khogno Khan to Karakorum
- Visit Erdene Zuu monastery
- Transfer from Tsenkher hot spring to the White Lake
- Visit Khustaii National Park
- Transfer from Amarbayasgalant to Ulaan Baatar
- At leisure in Ulaan Baatar.
- Shopping in Ulaan Baatar
- Farewell dinner in Ulaan Baatar
- Transfer from Ulaan Baatar to the airport
June, July and August offer the warmest weather and as it is high season, services for travellers will be in full swing. The pleasant summer temperatures bring the chance of a shower, so come prepared. The shoulder months of May and September will be drier, cooler and quieter. The mid continental position of Mongolia creates quite an extreme climate and winters can be cold and snowy enough to cause interruptions to transport. July brings the festival of Naadam, a huge event in the Mongolian calendar, so book transport and accommodation early for visits that coincide.
Is my money safe with TravelLocal?
Yes, your money is 100% protected. In fact, we are the safest way you could book a holiday with a local travel company, ... show more
What about my international flights?
TravelLocal does not offer flights. They are almost always cheaper when you book directly with the airline - very few tr... show more
How do you find the right local travel company?
The most important thing we start with is to understand how satisfied their current and previous international customers... show more
Is TravelLocal a Fairtrade company?
We help you to cut out the middleman and to book your holiday with carefully selected local travel companies in your des... show more