Visit all the classic highlights: Jakarta's old town, the Botanical Gardens of Bogor, the Borobudur, the Hindu temple complex at Prambanan and take jeep tours to the active Bromo and Ijen volcanoes. Unique are short trips that allow you to have a look at the daily life of the Javanese and Balinese. Discover Ubud, the artistic heart of Bali, and Bali's quiet north, full of beautiful beaches.
We will tailor this trip to you. Change anything - from excursions to accommodation to places visited.Create your trip
- Arrival in Jakarta, transfer to hotel by car
- Jakarta city tour
- Transfer from Jakarta to Bogor
- Bogor Botanical Gardens
- Transfer from Bogor to Bandung
- Bandung historical walking tour
- Train Bandung - Kutoarjo, car to Wonosobo
- At leisure in Wonosobo
- Visit Dieng Plateau
- Transfer from Wonosobo to Magelang
- Borobudur sunrise by bicycle
- Selogriyo walk
- Transfer Magelang - Yogyakarta, visit Prambanan
- Yogyakarta, city tour by becak
- Yogyakarta, culinary trip
- Train from Yogyakarta to Malang
- At leisure in Malang
- Transfer from Malang to Tumpang
- From Tumpang to Bromo by Jeep
- Optional Bromo sunrise
- Transfer Bromo - Kaliklatak
- Visit Ijen
- Transfer Ijen - Pemuteran
- Snorkelling Menjangan island
- Transfer Pemuteran - Ubud with stops
- At leisure in Ubud
- At leisure in Ubud
- Ubud, bicycle trip Batur (join in)
- Cooking class in East Bali
- Transfer Ubud - Sanur with stops
- At leisure in Sanur
- At leisure in Sanur.
- Transfer Sanur - airport
Strung along the equatorial region, the islands of Indonesia enjoy a pretty consistent level of heat and humidity all year round. Theoretically the wetter season runs from November to April, with rainfall highest in January, but the tropical climate can deliver downpours at more or less any time of year. It is worth factoring Ramadan (when much of the country will be affected by closures) and Christmas (higher prices and lower availability) into your holiday plans.
Is my money safe with TravelLocal?
Yes, your money is 100% protected. In fact, we are the safest way you could book a holiday with a local travel company, ... show more
What about my international flights?
TravelLocal does not offer flights. They are almost always cheaper when you book directly with the airline - very few tr... show more
How do you find the right local travel company?
The most important thing we start with is to understand how satisfied their current and previous international customers... show more
Is TravelLocal a Fairtrade company?
We help you to cut out the middleman and to book your holiday with carefully selected local travel companies in your des... show more