The scenery in Flores is never boring: rice terraces, volcanoes, traditional villages with intriguing tribes, beaches and rough coasts. Sail through the astonishing Komodo National Park and meet the deadly Komodo dragon. Be prepared for bumpy rides on the rugged roads and unforgettable encounters with local cultures.
We will tailor this trip to you. Change anything - from excursions to accommodation to places visited.Create your trip
- Arrival Maumere, transfer hotel
- At leisure in Maumere.
- Transfer Maumere - Moni with stops
- At leisure in Maumere
- Visit Kelimutu
- Transfer Moni - Riung via Saga village
- Snorkelling in Kepulauan Tujuh Belas national park
- Transfer Riung - Bajawa, visit hot springs
- At leisure in Bajawa
- Transfer Bajawa - Belaraghi
- Transfer Belaraghi - Ruteng
- At leisure in Ruteng
- Transfer Ruteng - Labuan Bajo, visit Tado
- Start boat trip Komodo / Rinca
- Boat trip to Komodo and Rinca
- At leisure in Komodo
- Finish boat trip Komodo / Rinca; transfer to Labuan Bajo
- At leisure in Labuan Bajo
- Transfer Labuan Bajo - airport
Strung along the equatorial region, the islands of Indonesia enjoy a pretty consistent level of heat and humidity all year round. Theoretically the wetter season runs from November to April, with rainfall highest in January, but the tropical climate can deliver downpours at more or less any time of year. It is worth factoring Ramadan (when much of the country will be affected by closures) and Christmas (higher prices and lower availability) into your holiday plans.
Is my money safe with TravelLocal?
Yes, your money is 100% protected. In fact, we are the safest way you could book a holiday with a local travel company, ... show more
What about my international flights?
TravelLocal does not offer flights. They are almost always cheaper when you book directly with the airline - very few tr... show more
How do you find the right local travel company?
The most important thing we start with is to understand how satisfied their current and previous international customers... show more
Is TravelLocal a Fairtrade company?
We help you to cut out the middleman and to book your holiday with carefully selected local travel companies in your des... show more