Get to know the highlights of Java and Bali's food scenes, while also taking in the ultimate cultural highlights. From night market tours to rural cycling trips, find out what makes this region so special!
We will tailor this trip to you. Change anything - from excursions to accommodation to places visited.Create your trip
- Arrival Yogyakarta, transfer Magelang
- Borobudur sunrise by bicycle
- Selogriyo walk
- Transfer from Magelang to Yogyakarta
- Yogyakarta, culinary trip
- Afternoon visiting Prambanan and other temples for a Ramayana Ballet performance
- Economy train from Yogyakarta to Solo
- Cooking class & city tour Solo
- Countryside bicycle ride in Solo, and walk in Sukuh
- Solo to Malang by train with snackbox
- Sightseeing Malang by walks & public transport
- Transfer from Malang to Tumpang
- Tumpang to Bromo by jeep with picnic lunch
- Transfer Bromo - Kaliklatak
- Kaliklatak, plantation tour
- Visit Ijen
- Visit traditional village Kemiren & overnight
- Crossing Kemiren to Bali, transfer Ubud
- Dinner at night market Gianyar
- Cooking class in East Bali
- Transfer Ubud to airport
Strung along the equatorial region, the islands of Indonesia enjoy a pretty consistent level of heat and humidity all year round. Theoretically the wetter season runs from November to April, with rainfall highest in January, but the tropical climate can deliver downpours at more or less any time of year. It is worth factoring Ramadan (when much of the country will be affected by closures) and Christmas (higher prices and lower availability) into your holiday plans.
Is my money safe with TravelLocal?
Yes, your money is 100% protected. In fact, we are the safest way you could book a holiday with a local travel company, ... show more
What about my international flights?
TravelLocal does not offer flights. They are almost always cheaper when you book directly with the airline - very few tr... show more
How do you find the right local travel company?
The most important thing we start with is to understand how satisfied their current and previous international customers... show more
Is TravelLocal a Fairtrade company?
We help you to cut out the middleman and to book your holiday with carefully selected local travel companies in your des... show more