In this trip you not only visit the mainstream destinations of Delhi, Agra, Udaipur, Jodhpur and Jaipur but you also see a more off beat, rural Rajasthan. Visit the charming little town of Karauli, the stunning hilltop fort of Bundi and the semi-desert landscape of Jojawar, all the while staying in interesting, characterful converted forts and palaces. A great way to combine some of the 'must sees' of India with some lesser visited, but charming locations.
We will tailor this trip to you. Change anything - from excursions to accommodation to places visited.Create your trip
- Arrival transfer from Delhi airport to your hotel
- Visit Jama Mosque followed by a rickshaw ride and walking tour of Old Delhi, including Spice Market
- Visit monuments of New Delhi - Humayun's Tomb, Qutab Minar, Lutyens's Buildings
- Transfer from Delhi to Agra
- Tour of stunning Agra Fort
- Visit the Taj Mahal - the monument of love
- Transfer from Agra to Karauli
- At leisure in Karauli or explore on your own
- Transfer from Karauli to Bundi
- Enjoy a tour of Bundi
- Transfer from Bundi to Udaipur
- En route visit Chittorgarh Fort
- Tour of Udaipur - City Palace, Jagdish Temple and Sahelion ki Badi
- Transfer from Udaipur to Jojawar
- Explore Jojawar and surroundings with our car at disposal
- Transfer from Jojawar to Jodhpur
- Tour of Jodhpur - Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada and Clock Tower Market Area
- Transfer from Jodhpur to Jaipur
- Tour of Amber Fort
- Tour of City Palace, Jantar Mantar and Hawa Mahal
- Transfer from Jaipur to Delhi airport
Considering the vast and varied landmass, it comes as no surprise that India's climate is complex. If you prefer to avoid extremes of heat and rainfall, it's best to aim for the cooler, drier months of October through to March. However, if a trip to either of the country's extremities appeals, take note: For the southern states, the retreating monsoon (October to December) is a consideration. Here, you find the most appealing climate between November and February. For reliable trekking weather in the Himalayas 1000km to the north, peak season is October, November and then March and April.
Is my money safe with TravelLocal?
Yes, your money is 100% protected. In fact, we are the safest way you could book a holiday with a local travel company, ... show more
What about my international flights?
TravelLocal does not offer flights. They are almost always cheaper when you book directly with the airline - very few tr... show more
How do you find the right local travel company?
The most important thing we start with is to understand how satisfied their current and previous international customers... show more
Is TravelLocal a Fairtrade company?
We help you to cut out the middleman and to book your holiday with carefully selected local travel companies in your des... show more