This tour takes in the highlights of India while maintaining a focus on community projects. As well as the Taj Mahal and the Pink and Blue cities, spend some time in Chandaleo village taking part in water conservation or female cooperatives. Another highlight is volunteering at a girls' school in Karauli - a fascinating insight into the changing dynamics of Indian society.
We will tailor this trip to you. Change anything - from excursions to accommodation to places visited.Create your trip
- Arrival transfer from Delhi airport to your hotel
- Tour of Jama Mosque followed by a rickshaw ride and heritage walk in Old Delhi, including visit to Spice Market
- Tour of New Delhi - Humayun's Tomb, Qutab Minar and Lutyens's Buildings
- Transfer from Delhi to Agra
- Tour of Taj Mahal - the monument of love
- Tour of stunning Agra Fort
- Walking tour of Agra
- Transfer from Agra to Karauli
- Learn about Karauli royal family's charitable trust and volunteer at a local school
- A second day to learn about Karauli royal family's charitable trust and volunteer at a local school
- Transfer from Karauli to Jaipur
- Tour of Amber Fort
- Tour of City Palace, Jantar Mantar and Hawa Mahal
- Explore old Jaipur in a heritage walk
- Transfer from Jaipur to Chandelao in the outskirts of Jodhpur
- Community work at Chandelao
- Tour of Jodhpur - Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada and Clock Tower Market Area
- Transfer from Jodhpur to Udaipur
- En route visit the temples at Ranakpur
- Tour of Udaipur - City Palace, Jagdish Temple and Sahelion ki Badi
- Transfer from Udaipur hotel to airport
- Arrive Delhi and connect to your international flight
Considering the vast and varied landmass, it comes as no surprise that India's climate is complex. If you prefer to avoid extremes of heat and rainfall, it's best to aim for the cooler, drier months of October through to March. However, if a trip to either of the country's extremities appeals, take note: For the southern states, the retreating monsoon (October to December) is a consideration. Here, you find the most appealing climate between November and February. For reliable trekking weather in the Himalayas 1000km to the north, peak season is October, November and then March and April.
Is my money safe with TravelLocal?
Yes, your money is 100% protected. In fact, we are the safest way you could book a holiday with a local travel company, ... show more
What about my international flights?
TravelLocal does not offer flights. They are almost always cheaper when you book directly with the airline - very few tr... show more
How do you find the right local travel company?
The most important thing we start with is to understand how satisfied their current and previous international customers... show more
Is TravelLocal a Fairtrade company?
We help you to cut out the middleman and to book your holiday with carefully selected local travel companies in your des... show more