This 11 day tailor-made trip is the perfect introduction to North India. Explore the bustling streets of Delhi, wandering the winding paths of the spice market and through the cool recesses of the Jama Mosque. Next you travel to Agra, home to the breath-taking Taj Mahal and the magnificent Agra Fort, before moving on to the magical cities of Jaipur, Jodhpur and Udaipur. All three of these are bursting with historical and cultural highlights, scattered as they are with palaces, temples and forts... This really is a holiday that you won't forget and everything you see can be honed and tailored to your needs and wishes.
We will tailor this trip to you. Change anything - from excursions to accommodation to places visited.Create your trip
- Arrival transfer from Delhi airport to your hotel
- Visit Jama Mosque followed by a rickshaw ride and walking tour of Old Delhi, including Spice Market
- Visit monuments of New Delhi - Humayun's Tomb, Qutab Minar, Lutyens's Buildings
- Transfer from Delhi to Agra
- Tour of stunning Agra Fort
- Visit the Taj Mahal - the monument of love
- Transfer from Agra to Jaipur
- En route, visit the deserted Mughal city of Fatehpur Sikri
- Tour of Amber Fort
- Tour of City Palace, Jantar Mantar and Hawa Mahal
- Transfer from Jaipur to Jodhpur
- Tour of Jodhpur - Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada and Clock Tower Market Area
- Transfer from Jodhpur to Chanoud
- Explore the village of Chanoud and the countryside
- Transfer from Chanoud to Udaipur
- Tour of Udaipur - City Palace, Jagdish Temple and Sahelion ki Badi
- Transfer to Udaipur airport
- Arrive Delhi and connect to your international flight
Considering the vast and varied landmass, it comes as no surprise that India's climate is complex. If you prefer to avoid extremes of heat and rainfall, it's best to aim for the cooler, drier months of October through to March. However, if a trip to either of the country's extremities appeals, take note: For the southern states, the retreating monsoon (October to December) is a consideration. Here, you find the most appealing climate between November and February. For reliable trekking weather in the Himalayas 1000km to the north, peak season is October, November and then March and April.
Is my money safe with TravelLocal?
Yes, your money is 100% protected. In fact, we are the safest way you could book a holiday with a local travel company, ... show more
What about my international flights?
TravelLocal does not offer flights. They are almost always cheaper when you book directly with the airline - very few tr... show more
How do you find the right local travel company?
The most important thing we start with is to understand how satisfied their current and previous international customers... show more
Is TravelLocal a Fairtrade company?
We help you to cut out the middleman and to book your holiday with carefully selected local travel companies in your des... show more