This is a classic Sri Lanka trip which comprises some of the island's best boutique and luxury hotels reputed for their character and ambiance. This trip covers culture, nature, the scenic hill country, wildlife and beaches.
We will tailor this trip to you. Change anything - from excursions to accommodation to places visited.Create your trip
- Arrival in Colombo International Airport and meet with our representative
- Transfer from Colombo International Airport to Colombo
- Transfer from Colombo to Anuradhapura
- Bicycle tour to Veheragalla village
- Anuradhapura Bicycle Tour
- Relax at Ulagalla Resort
- Transfer from Anuradhapura to Dambulla
- Visit Dambulla cave temple
- Climb Sigiriya Rock Fortress
- Transfer from Dambulla to Kandy
- Spend a relaxing morning at The Kandy House
- An afternoon relaxing at The Kandy House
- The Temple of the Tooth
- Transfer from Kandy to Nuwara Eliya
- Relax at Heritance Tea Factory Hotel
- Horton Plains trekking
- Tea Estate and Nature Trail in Nuwara Eliya
- Transfer from Nuwara Eliya to Yala
- Guided morning safari in Yala National Park
- Leisure at Chena Huts
- Guided afternoon safari in Yala National Park
- Transfer from Yala to Tangalle
- Visit Mulkirigala Ancient Temple
- Transfer from Tangalle to Galle
- Explore the historical Galle Fort
- Full day relaxing by the beach at Paradise Road Villa Bentota
- A second day relaxing at Bentota beach
- Transfer from Bentota to Colombo International Aiport
- See you soon, have a safe flight back home
Sri Lanka’s location close to the equator ensures that you can rely on year-round warmth, but the monsoons complicate the picture as they affect different parts of the island at different times. Locals claim that the sun is always shining somewhere on the island, but for reliably settled weather without excessive humidity the best time to visit is between December and March.
Is my money safe with TravelLocal?
Yes, your money is 100% protected. In fact, we are the safest way you could book a holiday with a local travel company, ... show more
What about my international flights?
TravelLocal does not offer flights. They are almost always cheaper when you book directly with the airline - very few tr... show more
How do you find the right local travel company?
The most important thing we start with is to understand how satisfied their current and previous international customers... show more
Is TravelLocal a Fairtrade company?
We help you to cut out the middleman and to book your holiday with carefully selected local travel companies in your des... show more