Short and sweet, and sunny. A trip that covers all the best that the South has to offer, creating a perfect package of adventure and relaxation. Get a glimpse of Sri Lanka's colonial past with a visit to the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Galle Fort, and experience the country's wild side with a safari in Yala National Park where you can spot the majestic yet elusive leopard. End your whirlwind tour of the South on the beautiful coastline, watching baby turtles begin their daring journey into the big blue and soaking up the sun on the golden sand of the beaches in Tangalle.
We will tailor this trip to you. Change anything - from excursions to accommodation to places visited.Create your trip
- Welcome to Sri Lanka!
- Arrival in Colombo International Airport and meet with our representative
- Transfer from Colombo International Airport to Galle
- Explore the historical Galle Fort
- Afternoon safari in Yala National Park
- Transfer from Galle to Yala
- Morning safari in Yala National Park
- Transfer from Yala to Tangalle
- Relax in Tangalle
- Turtle watching in Tangalle
- Another day to relax in Tangalle
- Transfer from Tangalle to Colombo International Airport
- See you soon, have a safe flight back home
Sri Lanka’s location close to the equator ensures that you can rely on year-round warmth, but the monsoons complicate the picture as they affect different parts of the island at different times. Locals claim that the sun is always shining somewhere on the island, but for reliably settled weather without excessive humidity the best time to visit is between December and March.
Is my money safe with TravelLocal?
Yes, your money is 100% protected. In fact, we are the safest way you could book a holiday with a local travel company, ... show more
What about my international flights?
TravelLocal does not offer flights. They are almost always cheaper when you book directly with the airline - very few tr... show more
How do you find the right local travel company?
The most important thing we start with is to understand how satisfied their current and previous international customers... show more
Is TravelLocal a Fairtrade company?
We help you to cut out the middleman and to book your holiday with carefully selected local travel companies in your des... show more