An extensive trip of Sri Lanka that allows you to get under the skin of this vibrant and beautifully diverse country. You can embrace the slow-paced and carefree way of life that Sri Lankans have been following for centuries with a longer trip that has it all - fascinating history, endearing culture and stunning natural wonders. See Sri Lanka's most important Buddhsit relic - a tooth of the Buddha - at Kandy's Temple of the Sacred Tooth, breathe in the fresh, tea-scented air of the Hill Country on one of the most beautiful train journey's in the world and soak up the sun on the paradisaical southern beaches.
We will tailor this trip to you. Change anything - from excursions to accommodation to places visited.Create your trip
- Arrival in Colombo International Airport and meet with our representative
- Transfer from Colombo International Airport to Colombo
- Transfer from Colombo to Kandy
- Visit Peradeniya Botanical Garden
- The Temple of the Tooth
- An afternoon relaxing at The Kandy House
- Gadaladeniya, Lankathilakaya and Embekke Trekking Day Trip
- Scenic train journey from Kandy to Haputale
- Diyaluma Falls and Rubber Plantation Visit
- Relax at Living Heritage - Koslanda
- Transfer from Haputale to Buttala
- Buttala Jungle Walk
- Transfer from Buttala to Tangalle
- Relax at Anantara Peace Haven in Tangalle Beach
- Relax at Anantara Peace Haven in Tangalle Beach Day 2
- Relax at Anantara Peace Haven in Tangalle Beach Day 3
- Transfer from Tangalle to Galle
- Explore the historical Galle Fort
- At leisure in Galle
- Transfer from Galle to Colombo International Airport
- See you soon, have a safe flight back home
Sri Lanka’s location close to the equator ensures that you can rely on year-round warmth, but the monsoons complicate the picture as they affect different parts of the island at different times. Locals claim that the sun is always shining somewhere on the island, but for reliably settled weather without excessive humidity the best time to visit is between December and March.
Is my money safe with TravelLocal?
Yes, your money is 100% protected. In fact, we are the safest way you could book a holiday with a local travel company, ... show more
What about my international flights?
TravelLocal does not offer flights. They are almost always cheaper when you book directly with the airline - very few tr... show more
How do you find the right local travel company?
The most important thing we start with is to understand how satisfied their current and previous international customers... show more
Is TravelLocal a Fairtrade company?
We help you to cut out the middleman and to book your holiday with carefully selected local travel companies in your des... show more