This great short trip shows you three highlights of Peninsular Malaysia - our capital, Kuala Lumpur, the ancient forest of Taman Negara and the gorgeous tropical island of Redang. Kuala Lumpur is the perfect introduction to Malaysian culture - especially food! Taman Negara is one of the world's oldest tropical forests - 130 million years old to be precise! Redang is perfect for snorkelling and diving, or just relaxing.
We will tailor this trip to you. Change anything - from excursions to accommodation to places visited.Create your trip
- Transfer from Kuala Lumpur airport to the city centre
- Kuala Lumpur brief city tour
- Petronas Twin Towers & Batu Caves tours
- Transfer from Kuala Lumpur to Taman Negara overland
- Night jungle walk in Taman Negara National Park
- Taman Negara excursion
- Transfer from Taman Negara to Kuantan
- Brief drive around the Kuantan town
- Transfer from Kuantan to Shahbandar jetty
- Transfer from Shahbandar jetty to Redang by boat
- At Leisure on Redang Island
- A second free day on Redang Island
- Transfer from Redang Island to Shahbandar Jetty by boat
- Transfer from Shahbandar Jetty to Kuala Terengganu airport
Temperatures throughout Malaysia remain dependably warm all year round, generally topping 30 degrees during the day with similarly consistent levels of humidity. Rain is also a fairly constant companion across the seasons, but showers give way to more prolonged downpours during the wet season. The east coast of peninsular Malaysia is likely to be wettest between December and February, whereas in the west of the peninsula the wettest months are September and October. If good weather is a priority, visit between March and October for the most settled conditions across the whole country.
Is my money safe with TravelLocal?
Yes, your money is 100% protected. In fact, we are the safest way you could book a holiday with a local travel company, ... show more
What about my international flights?
TravelLocal does not offer flights. They are almost always cheaper when you book directly with the airline - very few tr... show more
How do you find the right local travel company?
The most important thing we start with is to understand how satisfied their current and previous international customers... show more
Is TravelLocal a Fairtrade company?
We help you to cut out the middleman and to book your holiday with carefully selected local travel companies in your des... show more