Escape the monotonous routine of everyday life and lose yourself in a world of golden sand and turquoise sea. This short tour gives you the best island life that Malaysia has to offer. Discover a magical underwater world on the paradisaical Perhentian Islands, which offer some of the best scuba diving spots in the country or party under the stars on its white sand beaches. Be enchanted by the exotic beauty of the mythical Tioman Island with its cascading waterfalls and idyllic bays. This trip is a tropical island retreat that will leave you feeling relaxed and restored.
We will tailor this trip to you. Change anything - from excursions to accommodation to places visited.Create your trip
- Domestic flight from Kuala Lumpur to Langkawi
- Transfer from Langkawi airport to your hotel
- At leisure in Langkawi
- Transfer from Langkawi to the airport
- Domestic flight from Langkawi to Kuala Lumpur
- Transfer from Kuala Lumpur airport to the city centre
- At leisure in Kuala Lumpur
- Transfer from Kuala Lumpur to the airport
- Domestic flight from Kuala Lumpur to Kota Bharu
- Transfer from Kota Bharu to the Perhentian Islands
- At leisure in the Perhentian Islands
- Further time at leisure in the Perhentian Islands
- Transfer from the Perhentian Islands to Kota Bharu
- Domestic flight from Kota Bharu to Kuala Lumpur
Temperatures throughout Malaysia remain dependably warm all year round, generally topping 30 degrees during the day with similarly consistent levels of humidity. Rain is also a fairly constant companion across the seasons, but showers give way to more prolonged downpours during the wet season. The east coast of peninsular Malaysia is likely to be wettest between December and February, whereas in the west of the peninsula the wettest months are September and October. If good weather is a priority, visit between March and October for the most settled conditions across the whole country.
Is my money safe with TravelLocal?
Yes, your money is 100% protected. In fact, we are the safest way you could book a holiday with a local travel company, ... show more
What about my international flights?
TravelLocal does not offer flights. They are almost always cheaper when you book directly with the airline - very few tr... show more
How do you find the right local travel company?
The most important thing we start with is to understand how satisfied their current and previous international customers... show more
Is TravelLocal a Fairtrade company?
We help you to cut out the middleman and to book your holiday with carefully selected local travel companies in your des... show more