Discover the wilderness and culture of lesser visited Niassa lake, staying in two different locations around the lake. Enjoy sensational birding, or swim, snorkel, canoe, kayak, fish and sail on the lake. Visit the interesting lake side communities.... or just relax. Spend a few days at the end of the trip on one of Mozambique's pristine beaches.
We will tailor this trip to you. Change anything - from excursions to accommodation to places visited.Create your trip
- Transfer from Lichinga airport to Cobue
- Activities on Lake Niassa
- Second day of activities near Cabue
- Third day of activities on Lake Niassa
- Nkwichi Lodge activities
- Transfer from Cobue to Metangula
- Mbuna Bay Lake Niassa activities
- Transfer from Metanglua to Lichinga airport
- Internal flight from Lichinga to Nampula
- At leisure in Memba bay
- Second day at leisure in Memba Bay
- Third day at leisure in Memba Bay
- Fourth day at leisure in Memba Bay
- Transfer from Memba bay to Nacala airport
Temperatures in Mozambique are toasty year round. Tourism all but comes to a halt during the wet season, which stretches from December to May. The dry season from June to October has more comfortable daily highs of around 25°C and lows of around 15°C. Most will wish to explore Mozambique during this period, but those whose visit is confined to the wet season can gamble on the south, where there is a good chance of clement weather.
Is my money safe with TravelLocal?
Yes, your money is 100% protected. In fact, we are the safest way you could book a holiday with a local travel company, ... show more
What about my international flights?
TravelLocal does not offer flights. They are almost always cheaper when you book directly with the airline - very few tr... show more
How do you find the right local travel company?
The most important thing we start with is to understand how satisfied their current and previous international customers... show more
Is TravelLocal a Fairtrade company?
We help you to cut out the middleman and to book your holiday with carefully selected local travel companies in your des... show more