The very best of nature with the perfect combination of a bush and beach stay. You are guaranteed unique wildlife experiences in the world famous Kruger National Park. Mozambique's idyllic Vilankulos, with its amazing views on the islands of the stunning Bazaruto Archipelago is a prime destination for a total beach indulgence holidays. Dolce Vita, succulent sea-food, lovely people and plenty of activities on offer.
We will tailor this trip to you. Change anything - from excursions to accommodation to places visited.Create your trip
- Transfer from Kruger airport to Kruger National Park
- Afternoon safari in Kruger National Park
- Full day safari in Kruger National Park
- Morning safari in Kruger National Park
- Evening safari in Kruger National Park
- Early morning walking safari in Kruger National Park
- Transfer from Kruger National Park to Kruger airport
- Internal flight from Kruger to Vilanculos
- At leisure in Vilanculos
- Second day at leisure in Vilanculos
- Third day at leisure in Vilanculos
- Fourth day at leisure in Vilanculos
- Fifth day at leisure in Vilanculos
- Sixth day at leisure in Vilanculos
- Transfer from Vilanculos to the airport
Temperatures in Mozambique are toasty year round. Tourism all but comes to a halt during the wet season, which stretches from December to May. The dry season from June to October has more comfortable daily highs of around 25°C and lows of around 15°C. Most will wish to explore Mozambique during this period, but those whose visit is confined to the wet season can gamble on the south, where there is a good chance of clement weather.
Is my money safe with TravelLocal?
Yes, your money is 100% protected. In fact, we are the safest way you could book a holiday with a local travel company, ... show more
What about my international flights?
TravelLocal does not offer flights. They are almost always cheaper when you book directly with the airline - very few tr... show more
How do you find the right local travel company?
The most important thing we start with is to understand how satisfied their current and previous international customers... show more
Is TravelLocal a Fairtrade company?
We help you to cut out the middleman and to book your holiday with carefully selected local travel companies in your des... show more