This trip will help you to know our long Chile with really good places to stay. The magic of Chile with the talent to serve that Tierra Hotels have. Will only provide a lifetime experience. Excursions, landscapes and nature with fancy accommodation. Go out to explore each morning and get back to feel comfortable again.
We will tailor this trip to you. Change anything - from excursions to accommodation to places visited.Create your trip
- Transfer from Santiago airport to your hotel
- Panoramic Santiago city tour, city centre
- Colchagua Valley excursion
- Transfer from Santiago to the airport
- Internal flight from Santiago to Calama
- Transfer from Calama airport to your hotel in San Pedro
- Tierra Atacama: Astronomy experience
- Tierra Atacama: Moon Valley
- Tierra Atacama: Atacama salt flats
- Tierra Atacama: Guatin Puritama
- Tierra Atacama: Ruta Purilaktis
- Tierra Atacama: El Tatio Geysers
- Transfer from San Pedro de Atacama to Calama airport
- Internal flight from Calama to Santiago
- Internal flight from Santiago to Puerto Montt
- Transfer from Puerto Montt airport to your hotel in Chiloé
- Tierra Chiloé: Mechuque & Chauques islands
- Tierra Chiloé: Muelle del Alma - Bosquepiedra
- Tierra Chiloé: Bicycle or horseback riding
- Transfer from Chiloé to Puerto Montt airport
- Internal flight from Puerto Montt to Punta Arenas
- Transfer from Punta Arenas airport to Punta Arenas
- Transfer from Punta Arenas to Torrres del Paine
- Tierra Patagonia: Backyard
- Tierra Patagonia: Cerro Guido
- Tierra Patagonia: Hunter trails
- Tierra Patagonia: Laguna Azul
- Tierra Patagonia: Base of the towers
- Transfer from Torres del Paine to Punta Arenas airport
- Internal flight from Punta Arenas to Santiago
Summer (December to March) is a pleasant time to explore most of Chile, as even the southernmost points will feel the tempering effects of the summer sun, and the weather makes travel less problematic. The northern desert is better visited in the shoulder seasons (September to November or March to May), and although Santiago is a year round destination, the bucolic Central Valley and wineries are best outside of winter.
Is my money safe with TravelLocal?
Yes, your money is 100% protected. In fact, we are the safest way you could book a holiday with a local travel company, ... show more
What about my international flights?
TravelLocal does not offer flights. They are almost always cheaper when you book directly with the airline - very few tr... show more
How do you find the right local travel company?
The most important thing we start with is to understand how satisfied their current and previous international customers... show more
Is TravelLocal a Fairtrade company?
We help you to cut out the middleman and to book your holiday with carefully selected local travel companies in your des... show more