Take in the marvelous panoramic views of Uganda with an experienced birding guide. Search for specialties such as the shoebill stork and journey to Uganda’s mountain forests, savannahs, savannah-forests and swamplands to experience Uganda’s massive array of birding highlights. No safari to Uganda is complete without gorilla tracking so we've added that in there, too.
We will tailor this trip to you. Change anything - from excursions to accommodation to places visited.Create your trip
- Nature walk in Entebbe Botanical Gardens
- Transfer from Entebbe to Mabamba Swamp
- Shoebill stork tracking in Mabamba Swamp
- Transfer from Entebbe to Kibale National Park
- Chimpanzee tracking in Kibale National Park
- Nature walk in Magombe Swamp, Kibale National Park
- .Transfer from Kibale National Park to Queen Elizabeth National Park
- .Explosion crater drive
- Game Drive in Queen Elizabeth National Park (Kasenyi Plains)
- .Kazinga Channel birding cruise
- .Transfer from Queen Elizabeth National Park to Ishasha Plains
- .Birding in Maramagambo Forest
- .Birding and lions on the Ishasha plains
- Transfer from Ishasha Plains to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- Gorilla tracking, Mgahinga Gorilla National Park
- Gorilla tracking, Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- .Transfer from Buhoma to Ruhija
- .Ruhija birding
- Transfer from Ruhija to Lake Mburo National Park
- .Nocturnal birding drive
- Walking safari in Lake Mburo National Park
- Water Safari in Lake Mburo National Park
- Transfer from Lake Mburo National Park to Entebbe International Airport
Temperatures in Uganda are pleasant year round, so the most important consideration for visitors is the timing of the wet and dry seasons. The driest months are June to August, with December to February close behind. Most choose to visit Uganda during these periods as it is ideal for gorilla trekking and other outdoor activities. Unlike other African nations, tourist attractions in Uganda don’t grind to a halt in the wet seasons, so visits during the rest of the year are possible. April, the wettest month, is best avoided, but those seeking the authentic may enjoy the lower tourist ratio of the rainy months.
Is my money safe with TravelLocal?
Yes, your money is 100% protected. In fact, we are the safest way you could book a holiday with a local travel company, ... show more
What about my international flights?
TravelLocal does not offer flights. They are almost always cheaper when you book directly with the airline - very few tr... show more
How do you find the right local travel company?
The most important thing we start with is to understand how satisfied their current and previous international customers... show more
Is TravelLocal a Fairtrade company?
We help you to cut out the middleman and to book your holiday with carefully selected local travel companies in your des... show more