This is trip is a fantastic combination of experiences, showcasing the best this region has to offer. Spend time exploring the incredible legacy of Uzbekistan's Islamic history with visits to the Silk Road cities of Bukhara and Samarkand. Finish in Kyrgyzstan, home to stunning mountain scenery and unique nomadic culture.
We will tailor this trip to you. Change anything - from excursions to accommodation to places visited.Create your trip
- Transfer from Tashkent airport into the city
- Explore the old town of Tashkent
- Transfer from Tashkent to the domestic airport
- Flight from Tashkent to Bukhara
- Transfer from Bukhara Airport to the city
- Full day exploring fabulous Bukhara
- Delicious home-cooked meal
- Second day exploring Bukhara
- Transfer from Bukhara to Shakhrisabz
- Shakhrisabz - the birthplace of Temur
- Continue from Shakhrisabz to Samarkand
- The Heart of Samarkand - a historical tour
- Delicious food and Uzbek hospitality
- Paper-making workshop in Konigil village
- Ulugbek's Astrolabe and Daniel's Tomb
- Transfer from Samarkand to the train station
- Train from Samarkand to Tashkent
- Transfer from Tashkent train station to your hotel
- Transfer from Tashkent to the International airport
- Flight from Tashkent to Bishkek
- Transfer from Bishkek International Airport to your hotel
- Icons of Bishkek - a short tour
- Ala-Archa National Park
- Transfer from Bishkek to Chon-Kemin Valley
- Chon Kemin Valley - the real life of the Kyrgyz
- Transfer from Chon Kemin to Karakol via Cholpon Ata
- The Petroglyphs of Cholpon Ata
- The Przhevalskii Museum
- Jeti-Oguz, or "The Seven Bulls"
- The Orthodox Cathedral and the Dungan Mosque
- Transfer from Karakol to Bishkek
- Dip your toe in Issyk Kul
- At leisure in Bishkek
- Transfer from Bishkek to the airport
Spring and Autumn are climatically the best times to visit, while June and September are hotter but manageable, and July and August are sizzling with temperatures into the forties. November to March is a very quiet time for visitors, though the weather is generally quite mild in winter. For low season rates and crowd-free photography, consider January or February.
Is my money safe with TravelLocal?
Yes, your money is 100% protected. In fact, we are the safest way you could book a holiday with a local travel company, ... show more
What about my international flights?
TravelLocal does not offer flights. They are almost always cheaper when you book directly with the airline - very few tr... show more
How do you find the right local travel company?
The most important thing we start with is to understand how satisfied their current and previous international customers... show more
Is TravelLocal a Fairtrade company?
We help you to cut out the middleman and to book your holiday with carefully selected local travel companies in your des... show more