Those who reach the Svaneti region are struck by its beauty, its vastness and its sense of untouched seclusion. Hike from village to village on this fantastic tour from Mestia to the Shkhara glacier, where you will pass through flower-covered valleys and deep gorges, all in view of the ice-topped Caucasus mountains.
We will tailor this trip to you. Change anything - from excursions to accommodation to places visited.Create your trip
- Transfer from Kutaisi airport to your hotel
- Visit Kutaisi market
- Transfer from Kutaisi to Mestia
- Explore Mestia, the centre of Svaneti
- Make traditional Kubdari
- Transfer from Mestia to Mulakhi
- Walk Mulakhi to Mestia
- Hike from Mulakhi to Adishi
- Hike from Adishi to Iprari
- Hike to Shkhara glacier, highest peak in Georgia
- Scenic drive from Ushguli to Lentekhi
- Transfer from Lentekki to Kutaisi
- Transfer from Kutaisi to Tskaltubo
- Prometheus' Grotto
- Transfer from Kutaisi to Kutaisi airport
Spring and autumn (May, June and September) are the best times to travel for reliable sun and milder temperatures. Those looking to miss the crowds should consider travelling in Georgia’s off-season, the months between November and February. And if you’re planning to sun yourself on the Black Sea coast, July and August are the hottest months but be prepared for a some humidity.
Is my money safe with TravelLocal?
Yes, your money is 100% protected. In fact, we are the safest way you could book a holiday with a local travel company, ... show more
What about my international flights?
TravelLocal does not offer flights. They are almost always cheaper when you book directly with the airline - very few tr... show more
How do you find the right local travel company?
The most important thing we start with is to understand how satisfied their current and previous international customers... show more
Is TravelLocal a Fairtrade company?
We help you to cut out the middleman and to book your holiday with carefully selected local travel companies in your des... show more