Join us on a journey through the magical lands of Laos and Cambodia. Discover how the two countries have been intrinsically linked over the centuries and meanwhile explore stunning temples, mouth-watering food markets and caves filled with golden Buddhas.
We will tailor this trip to you. Change anything - from excursions to accommodation to places visited.Create your trip
- Arrival into Luang Prabang is your own arrangement (not included)
- Visa for Laos (Information)
- Transfer from Luang Prabang Airport to Hotel
- Early morning visit Takbat
- Open-air food market
- Visit The National Museum
- Visit Vat Mai, TAEC and Heritage House
- Visit Kuang Si Waterfalls and Asian Black Bear Rescue Center
- Half day tour to the Pak Ou Caves and Vat Xieng Thong
- Visit Ock Pop Tok
- Garavek Story telling
- Transfer from Hotel in Luang Prabang to Airport
- Domestic Flight: Flight from Luang Prabang to Pakse by Laos Airline (QV)
- Visit Boloven Plateau in Pakse
- Visit Vat Phou Temple (Former Khmer Temple)
- Transfer from Hotel to Pakse Airport
- Departure from Pakse to Siem Reap by Laos Airline (QV) (not included)
- Cambodian Visa Information
- Private transfer from Siem Reap Airport to your hotel
- Dinner with Traditional Dance Shows
- Visit Kbal Spean
- Angkor Centre for Conservation of Biodiversity (ACCB)
- Visit Banteay Srei temple
- Visit the Landmine museum
- Angkor Wat sunrise tour
- Lunch at Sala Kdei house
- Visit Angkor Thom & Bayon
- Phare Modern Circus show
- Transfer from Siem Reap to Phnom Penh via Sambor Preikuk temple
- Phnom Penh Royal Palace and National Museum
- Tuol Sleng and the Killing Fields of Choeung Ek
- Mekong Sunset Cruise followed by Dinner on Romdul Chaktomuk Cruise
- Afternoon free in Phnom Penh
- Transfer from Hotel in Phnom Penh to Airport
- Departure is at your own arrangement
If you’re looking to dodge the rain, November to February is a prime time to visit: despite being the ‘cool’ season, it is still sunbathing weather. If visiting in hot season (from March to May) temperatures can be a toasty 33-35 degrees, so consider heading to the coast to cool off. The heavens open from June to October for the rainy season, which can prove problematic for travelling around the country’s rural roads, but if you don’t mind the daily downpours the monsoon season means there are far fewer tourists and you get to see the jungle blossom into life.
Is my money safe with TravelLocal?
Yes, your money is 100% protected. In fact, we are the safest way you could book a holiday with a local travel company, ... show more
What about my international flights?
TravelLocal does not offer flights. They are almost always cheaper when you book directly with the airline - very few tr... show more
How do you find the right local travel company?
The most important thing we start with is to understand how satisfied their current and previous international customers... show more
Is TravelLocal a Fairtrade company?
We help you to cut out the middleman and to book your holiday with carefully selected local travel companies in your des... show more