There is more to Siem Reap than Angkor Wat and this itinerary is designed to show you its lesser known highlights. Explore Phnom Kulen, Cambodia's secret mountain, on a motorcycle tour and see its stone animal guardians up close. Get an in depth insight into the Angkor temple complex - exploring jungle clad temples and acquainting yourself with the history of these magnificent monuments.
We will tailor this trip to you. Change anything - from excursions to accommodation to places visited.Create your trip
- Arrival into Phnom Penh (not included)
- Cambodian Visa Information
- Private transfer from Phnom Penh Airport to your hotel
- Sunset Cyclo tour in Phnom Penh
- Phnom Penh Royal Palace and National Museum
- Tuol Sleng and the Killing Fields of Choeung Ek
- Private Transfer from Phnom Penh to Battambang via Udong Mountain
- Temples and Lifestyle around Battambang
- Transfer from Battambang to Siem Reap via Banteay Chhmar full day
- Phare Modern Circus show
- Beng Mealea temple
- Koh Ker temple
- Half day visit Mebon, Sra Srang, Banteay Kdei, Bat Chum, Kravan
- Afternoon Tour to Preah Khan, Neak Poan and Pre Rup Sunset
- On The Location of Temple of Angkor
- Lunch at Sala Kdei house
- Discover the Lifestyle of Banteay Srei Homestay (Day 1)
- Discover the Lifestyle of Banteay Srei Homestay (Day 2)
- Mahendraparvata Motorcycle Adventure on Phnom Kulen
- Visit Tonle Sap of Kompong Pluk floating village
- Lunch at Sala Roluos Khmer house
- Private Transfer from Siem Reap to Kompong Thom via Kompong Kdei bridge
- Visit Sambor Prei Kuk
- Private transfer from Kompong Thom to Phnom Penh Via Prasat Guha Nokor
- Transfer from Hotel in Phnom Penh to Airport
- Departure is at your own arrangement
If you’re looking to dodge the rain, November to February is a prime time to visit: despite being the ‘cool’ season, it is still sunbathing weather. If visiting in hot season (from March to May) temperatures can be a toasty 33-35 degrees, so consider heading to the coast to cool off. The heavens open from June to October for the rainy season, which can prove problematic for travelling around the country’s rural roads, but if you don’t mind the daily downpours the monsoon season means there are far fewer tourists and you get to see the jungle blossom into life.
Is my money safe with TravelLocal?
Yes, your money is 100% protected. In fact, we are the safest way you could book a holiday with a local travel company, ... show more
What about my international flights?
TravelLocal does not offer flights. They are almost always cheaper when you book directly with the airline - very few tr... show more
How do you find the right local travel company?
The most important thing we start with is to understand how satisfied their current and previous international customers... show more
Is TravelLocal a Fairtrade company?
We help you to cut out the middleman and to book your holiday with carefully selected local travel companies in your des... show more