A thorough exploration of Cambodia. Spend time in the capital Phnom Penh, before heading to the coast - the sleepy town of Kampot famous for its crab, and Sihanoukville, with it's pretty beaches. Finish with the jewel in Cambodia's crown - Siem Reap and the temples of Angkor.
We will tailor this trip to you. Change anything - from excursions to accommodation to places visited.Create your trip
- Transfer from Phnom Penh airport to your hotel
- Phnom Penh Royal Palace and National Museum
- Living history tour of Phnom Penh
- Tuol Sleng and the Killing Fields of Choeung Ek
- Visit Silk Island
- Phnom Penh sunset boat cruise
- Transfer from Phnom Penh to Kampot via Takeo
- Cave Pagodas and Kep
- Kampot boat sunset cruise
- Kep island excursion (Rabbit Island)
- Sunset dinner at Kep sailing club
- Transfer from Kep to Sihanoukville airport with guide
- Flight from Sihanoukville to Siem Reap
- Transfer from Siem Reap international airport to your hotel
- At leisure in Siem Reap
- Celebrity chef cooking class at Sala Roluos
- Roluos group temples visit
- Beng Mealea temple
- Visit Kbal Spean
- Angkor Centre for Conservation of Biodiversity (ACCB)
- Visit Banteay Srei temple
- Visit to Ta Prohm temple
- Breakfast at Sala Kdei Khmer house
- Cycling from Ta Nei to Preah Khan temples
- Visit Angkor Thom & Bayon
- Angkor Wat sunrise tour
- Transfer from Siem Reap to the airport
If you’re looking to dodge the rain, November to February is a prime time to visit: despite being the ‘cool’ season, it is still sunbathing weather. If visiting in hot season (from March to May) temperatures can be a toasty 33-35 degrees, so consider heading to the coast to cool off. The heavens open from June to October for the rainy season, which can prove problematic for travelling around the country’s rural roads, but if you don’t mind the daily downpours the monsoon season means there are far fewer tourists and you get to see the jungle blossom into life.
Is my money safe with TravelLocal?
Yes, your money is 100% protected. In fact, we are the safest way you could book a holiday with a local travel company, ... show more
What about my international flights?
TravelLocal does not offer flights. They are almost always cheaper when you book directly with the airline - very few tr... show more
How do you find the right local travel company?
The most important thing we start with is to understand how satisfied their current and previous international customers... show more
Is TravelLocal a Fairtrade company?
We help you to cut out the middleman and to book your holiday with carefully selected local travel companies in your des... show more