This area is still remarkably untouched, and local traditions such as harpoon fishing and diving for pearls are still alive. Enjoy snorkelling with the tropical fishes, sunbathing on deck and strolling on desert beaches on this idyllic cruise around the southern end of the Mergui Archipelago.
We will tailor this trip to you. Change anything - from excursions to accommodation to places visited.Create your trip
- Transfer from Kaw Thaung airport to the city
- Mergui island hopping day 1: Kaw Thaung - 115 Island
- Mergui island hopping day 2: 115 Island - 254 Island
- Mergui island hopping day 3: 254 Island - Ko Phawt Island
- Mergui island hopping day 4: Ko Phawt Island - Kyun Phila
- Mergui island hopping day 5: Kyun Phila - Thay Yae Island
- Mergui island hopping day 6: Thay Yae Island - Kaw Thaung
- Transfer from Kaw Thaung to the airport
From mid-October to late February the weather is dry, warm and pleasant. However temperatures start to really shoot up in March and April, which can be uncomfortable if you are not used to the tropics. The southwest monsoon dominates from May to October, with coastal areas in particular seeing heavy rainfall for much of this period. On the plus side the whole country and its sights are quiet – no availability issues, traffic isn’t so bad and prices are softer.
Is my money safe with TravelLocal?
Yes, your money is 100% protected. In fact, we are the safest way you could book a holiday with a local travel company, ... show more
What about my international flights?
TravelLocal does not offer flights. They are almost always cheaper when you book directly with the airline - very few tr... show more
How do you find the right local travel company?
The most important thing we start with is to understand how satisfied their current and previous international customers... show more
Is TravelLocal a Fairtrade company?
We help you to cut out the middleman and to book your holiday with carefully selected local travel companies in your des... show more