A nine day program bringing you to some of the most famous places in Thailand, introducing you to its famous culture, its local lifestyle and food. At the end, relax for a few days on the beach to process all your exciting experiences from the past days.
We will tailor this trip to you. Change anything - from excursions to accommodation to places visited.Create your trip
- Private transfer from Bangkok airport to your hotel
- Evening at leisure in Bangkok
- A visit to the Grand Palace in Bangkok
- A visit to Wat Pho temple in Bangkok
- A visit to Wat Traimit in Bangkok
- Evening food tour in Chinatown
- Visit the Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
- Transfer from Bangkok to Kanchanaburi, overnight at the River Kwai Jungle Rafts
- Visit the bridge over the River Kwai
- Visit Erawan Waterfall
- Private transfer from Kanchanaburi to Bangkok airport
- Flight from Bangkok to Chiang Mai
- Private transfer from Chiang Mai Airport to your hotel
- Morning Alms Giving
- A visit to Doi Suthep temple in Chiang Mai
- A half day cooking class in Chiang Mai
- Private transfer from Chiang Mai to the airport
- Flight from Chiang Mai to Phuket
- Transfer from Phuket airport to your hotel
- Phuket tour to Koh Tachai
- At leisure in Phuket
- Private transfer from Phuket to the airport
From March to May, Thailand’s climate matches its cuisine; hot. Rainy season is from May to October, reaching its peak in September and October. Dry and balmy weather spans November to February. Temperatures vary depending on your location in the country; the north experiences the least humidity but temperatures can drop at night during the cool season, and the closer you get to the equator, the more consistent the climate.
Is my money safe with TravelLocal?
Yes, your money is 100% protected. In fact, we are the safest way you could book a holiday with a local travel company, ... show more
What about my international flights?
TravelLocal does not offer flights. They are almost always cheaper when you book directly with the airline - very few tr... show more
How do you find the right local travel company?
The most important thing we start with is to understand how satisfied their current and previous international customers... show more
Is TravelLocal a Fairtrade company?
We help you to cut out the middleman and to book your holiday with carefully selected local travel companies in your des... show more