Enjoy 10 Days in Thailand where you will discover the different facets that this country has to offer: see the temples in Bangkok, explore the history of the River Kwai in Kanchanaburi and see the old capital city Ayuthaya. Last but not least, enjoy the beaches in the south on the Andaman Sea.
We will tailor this trip to you. Change anything - from excursions to accommodation to places visited.Create your trip
- Private transfer from Bangkok airport to your hotel
- A visit to the Grand Palace in Bangkok
- A visit to Wat Pho temple in Bangkok
- Klong Tour in Bangkok
- Visit the Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
- Transfer from Bangkok to Kanchanaburi, overnight at the River Kwai Jungle Rafts
- Visit the bridge over the River Kwai
- Private transfer from Kanchanaburi to Ayuthaya
- Visit Bang Pa-In Summer Palace
- Visit the temples in Ayuthaya
- Private transfer from Ayuthaya to Bangkok airport
- Flight from Bangkok to Phuket
- Private transfer from Phuket airport to Khao Lak
- Leisure time at beach in Khao Lak
- A second day to relax in Khao Lak
- A third day at leisure in Khao Lak
- A fourth day at leisure in Khao Lak
- Private transfer from Khao Lak hotel to Phuket airport
From March to May, Thailand’s climate matches its cuisine; hot. Rainy season is from May to October, reaching its peak in September and October. Dry and balmy weather spans November to February. Temperatures vary depending on your location in the country; the north experiences the least humidity but temperatures can drop at night during the cool season, and the closer you get to the equator, the more consistent the climate.
Is my money safe with TravelLocal?
Yes, your money is 100% protected. In fact, we are the safest way you could book a holiday with a local travel company, ... show more
What about my international flights?
TravelLocal does not offer flights. They are almost always cheaper when you book directly with the airline - very few tr... show more
How do you find the right local travel company?
The most important thing we start with is to understand how satisfied their current and previous international customers... show more
Is TravelLocal a Fairtrade company?
We help you to cut out the middleman and to book your holiday with carefully selected local travel companies in your des... show more