Costa Rica has an abundance of beautiful places to stay that allow you to enjoy the country's pristine nature and wildlife in style. Enjoy a selection of these with private transfers and arrangements throughout giving maximum flexibility and convenience.
We will tailor this trip to you. Change anything - from excursions to accommodation to places visited.Create your trip
- Shared transfer from Juan Santamaría international airport to your hotel
- Meet & greet at your hotel
- Shared transfer from San José to Tortuguero
- Guided visit to Tortuguero Village
- Boat tour through the canals of Tortuguero National Park
- Second boat tour through the canals of Tortuguero National Park
- Transfer from Tortuguero to Guapiles by boat and bus
- Private transfer from La Pavona to Arenal
- Explore the rainforest canopy via suspension bridges
- Take the Sky Tram for overwhelming views
- Private transfer from Arenal Volcano to Monteverde by boat and jeep
- Guided exploration of the Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve
- Private transfer from Monteverde to the Central Pacific
- Private guided tour through Manuel Antonio National Park
- Private transfer from Manuel Antonio to Drake Bay via Sierpe
- Hiking in Corcovado National Park
- Snorkeling trip to Isla del Caño Biological Reserve
- Domestic flight from Drake Bay to San José
- Private transfer from San José to the international airport
Costa Rica is at its driest from December to April on its Pacific coast, and during September and October on the Caribbean side, and these are the most popular times of year to visit. However, don't rule out travel in the rainy or 'green' season- most days just see a prolonged shower in the afternoon, and there are far fewer visitors. If you're coming for Costa Rica’s wildlife - which most people are - you're advised to avoid the heavy rainfall of September and October, or stick to the Caribbean side where it is drier. Bear in mind too that being a tropical country, you could see rain at any time of year in Costa Rica, even in the dry season.
Is my money safe with TravelLocal?
Yes, your money is 100% protected. In fact, we are the safest way you could book a holiday with a local travel company, ... show more
What about my international flights?
TravelLocal does not offer flights. They are almost always cheaper when you book directly with the airline - very few tr... show more
How do you find the right local travel company?
The most important thing we start with is to understand how satisfied their current and previous international customers... show more
Is TravelLocal a Fairtrade company?
We help you to cut out the middleman and to book your holiday with carefully selected local travel companies in your des... show more