This trip is designed for lovers of hiking and cycling. You will experience Beijing and Guilin in a unique way: by escaping the hustle and bustle of the major tourist areas, you will discover the true charm of these classic cities. Whilst in Beijing, hike along some of the most famous sections of the Great Wall through rolling hills covered in trees, and in Guangxi, cycle through the stunning countryside between the main towns, and experience the iconic karst cliffs and crystalline rivers first-hand.
We will tailor this trip to you. Change anything - from excursions to accommodation to places visited.Create your trip
- Transfer from Beijing airport to your hotel
- At leisure in Beijing
- Visit Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City
- Panoramic view over the Forbidden City from Jingshan (Coal Hill)
- Watch locals practice t'ai chi at the Temple of Heaven
- Transfer from Beijing to Wohushan
- Great Wall hike from Wohushan to Gubeikou
- Great Wall hiking to Jinshanling
- Transfer from the Great Wall to Beijing
- Transfer from Beijing to the airport
- Fly from Beijing to Guilin
- Transfer from Guilin airport to your hotel
- Cycling from Guilin to Xingping ancient town
- Cycling from Xingping to Yangshuo
- At leisure in Yangshuo
- Cycling from Yangshuo to Guilin
- Transfer from Guilin to the airport
The sheer size of China means that climatically it is hard to pin down, and that ideal times to visit will differ depending on which areas you intend to see. It is often wise to travel outside the extremes of temperature brought by summer and winter, as large areas of China suffer both harsh winters and stiflingly hot summers. Check the dates of Chinese New Year – an exciting and festive time to visit, but also very busy.
Is my money safe with TravelLocal?
Yes, your money is 100% protected. In fact, we are the safest way you could book a holiday with a local travel company, ... show more
What about my international flights?
TravelLocal does not offer flights. They are almost always cheaper when you book directly with the airline - very few tr... show more
How do you find the right local travel company?
The most important thing we start with is to understand how satisfied their current and previous international customers... show more
Is TravelLocal a Fairtrade company?
We help you to cut out the middleman and to book your holiday with carefully selected local travel companies in your des... show more