Enjoy a memorable trip to Senegal. Discover the enticing Lac Rose before continuing to the north of the country where Saint Louis is the regional capital. Then the trip will take you to the central and west coast, where you explore the Sine Saloum region and Saly-Portudal, a thriving resort. You will end your trip by discovering the bustling city of Dakar and Gorée slave island.
We will tailor this trip to you. Change anything - from excursions to accommodation to places visited.Create your trip
- Arrival transfer from Dakar airport to your hotel
- At leisure in Dakar
- Transfer from Dakar to Saint-Louis
- Excursion to Lac Rose
- Excursion to Djoudj or Langue de Barbarie Bird Sanctuary
- A city tour of Saint-Louis by a horse-drawn cart
- Transfer from Saint-Louis to Toubakouta via Kaolack
- Visit the Great Mosque of Touba
- Explore Kaolack Market
- A boat trip on the Sine-Saloum Delta
- A cycling tour of Missirah
- Transfer from Toubakouta to Saly
- Visit Joal-Fadiouth, the shell island
- Transfer from Saly to Dakar
- A city tour of Dakar
- Transfer from Dakar to Gorée Island by boat
- Tour of Gorée Island and the House of Slaves
- Transfer from Gorée Island to Dakar
- At leisure in Dakar
- Transfer from Dakar to the airport
Senegal is a truly year-round destination. Temperatures hover in the high twenties most of the year, and if you stay near the coast the heat is unlikely to become unbearable even at the hottest times of year. The only seriously wet months are July, August and September, and even during these months you can expect pleasantly warm temperatures and lush greenery. November to May is the country’s cooler and drier season: tourism peaks between November and February so try March or April for a more tranquil visit with lovely weather.
Is my money safe with TravelLocal?
Yes, your money is 100% protected. In fact, we are the safest way you could book a holiday with a local travel company, ... show more
What about my international flights?
TravelLocal does not offer flights. They are almost always cheaper when you book directly with the airline - very few tr... show more
How do you find the right local travel company?
The most important thing we start with is to understand how satisfied their current and previous international customers... show more
Is TravelLocal a Fairtrade company?
We help you to cut out the middleman and to book your holiday with carefully selected local travel companies in your des... show more