This 12-day bespoke holiday is perfect for the nature-lovers and outdoor adventurers. Start your discovery in Antananarivo and explore Madagascar's unique rainforest with its wealth of endemic life, then embark on a three day river trip, camping overnight on the sand banks. A highlight for many is climbing the UNESCO recognised Tsingy of Bemaraha, then you finish your trip watching a breath-taking sunset at the Alley of Baobabs, home of the most iconic trees in Madagascar.
We will tailor this trip to you. Change anything - from excursions to accommodation to places visited.Create your trip
- Transfer from Antananarivo airport to your hotel
- City tour of Antananarivo
- Transfer from Antananarivo to Andasibe
- Explore the rainforest of Andasibe
- Transfer from Andasibe to Antsirabe via Ambatolampy
- Transfer from Antsirabe to Morondava
- Transfer from Morondava to Bekopaka
- Small Tsingy visit and Pirogue ride on the Manambolo river
- Great Tsingy visit
- Drive from Bekopaka National Park to Morondava
- Day at Leisure in Morondava
- Internal flight from Morondava to Antananarivo
- Handicraft market before international departure
Madagascar’s dry season lasts from May to October and offers stable, welcoming conditions. Beach weather prevails in October, the warmest month of the dry season. September and October are good months for wildlife viewing as a number of lizards wake from hibernation at this time of year. November and December are wet and warm, preceding Madagascar’s cyclone season which stretches from January to April. Although the wild weather brings with it some challenges, unique species of orchid come into bloom at this time.
Is my money safe with TravelLocal?
Yes, your money is 100% protected. In fact, we are the safest way you could book a holiday with a local travel company, ... show more
What about my international flights?
TravelLocal does not offer flights. They are almost always cheaper when you book directly with the airline - very few tr... show more
How do you find the right local travel company?
The most important thing we start with is to understand how satisfied their current and previous international customers... show more
Is TravelLocal a Fairtrade company?
We help you to cut out the middleman and to book your holiday with carefully selected local travel companies in your des... show more