On this trip you will take a comfortable and leisurely journey through Armenia, where you will get to learn about Armenia's stunning nature, an abundant of history and see extraordinary architecture. You will also get to appreciate the rich cultural heritage of the Armenian's with their customs and traditions.
We will tailor this trip to you. Change anything - from excursions to accommodation to places visited.Create your trip
- Transfer from Yerevan Zvartnots Airport to the city
- City tour of Yerevan
- Discover Zvartnots Cathedral
- Tour of the State Museum of History of Armenia
- Sunday Mass at Echmiadzin Cathedral
- Explore Echmiadzin (Vagharshapat)
- Experience Vernissage Bazaar
- Visit Khor Virap Monastery
- Visit Noravank
- Visit Areni
- Explore Areni-1 Bird's Cave (T'rchunneri Cave)
- Transfer from Yerevan to Sevan via Noraduz
- Visit Sevanavank, on the Sevan peninsula
- Transfer from Sevan to Dilijan via Goshavank
- Transfer from Dilijan to Haghpat
- Hike to Jukhtak Monastery
- Discover Matosavank Monastery
- Tour of Kobayr Monastery
- Visit Haghpat and Sanahin
- Transfer from Haghpat to Yerevan
- Explore the Matenadaran
- Visit Geghard
- Tour of Garni
- At leisure in Yerevan
- Transfer from Yerevan city to Zvartnots airport
The best times to go are April, May, June, September and October. Summers are extremely hot, with temperatures reaching up to 40 degrees celsius in the capital, Yerevan. The shoulder months also provide the best views of Mount Ararat avoiding the summer heat haze which can sometimes block visibility. Winters are unrelentingly cold, which can disrupt travel plans and render mountain hikes impossible.
Is my money safe with TravelLocal?
Yes, your money is 100% protected. In fact, we are the safest way you could book a holiday with a local travel company, ... show more
What about my international flights?
TravelLocal does not offer flights. They are almost always cheaper when you book directly with the airline - very few tr... show more
How do you find the right local travel company?
The most important thing we start with is to understand how satisfied their current and previous international customers... show more
Is TravelLocal a Fairtrade company?
We help you to cut out the middleman and to book your holiday with carefully selected local travel companies in your des... show more