In the Galapagos Islands, seeing is believing.
The Galapagos Islands are the definition of isolated. But that’s what makes them so special. These islands have experienced very little human influence and remain largely as nature intended, with a fabulous array of remarkable creatures and pristine landscapes to discover. Follow in the footsteps of Darwin and explore the archipelago where the lack of predators means that many animals are happy to let us humans walk among them. Beyond the wildlife these 19 islands are geologically fascinating too, their stark volcanic landscapes framed by pristine white sandy beaches and inviting, gin-clear waters.
Our trusted local experts in Galapagos Islands
- We handpick only the very best local travel companies
- They live and work in your destination and know it better than any remotely-based agency
- So you have the most up to date local knowledge at your disposal
Top three things to do in the Galapagos Islands
Lesser-known things to do in the Galapagos Islands
When is the best time to go to the Galapagos Islands?
Interesting facts about the Galapagos Islands
What to read before you go to the Galapagos Islands
- 96% of all our customers would recommend us to a friend
- The TravelLocal community is 18,000 strong
- We've hosted travellers from over 34 countries worldwide
"Local knowledge does
make the difference!
Want to go?Plan my trip
Read all about it
Do you already have an idea of what your dream holiday in Galapagos Islands entails? Whether you're ready to book or would like your ideas to be fined-tuned into something more, send an enquiry and our trusted local experts will design your perfect tailor-made holiday.