Travel to Russia is suspended
After the decision by the Russian government to invade Ukraine, we believe, along with much of the travel industry and many governments, that we can no longer send travellers to the region.
At TravelLocal, we have close partnerships with travel agents and guides all over the world who spend every day working hard to share the best parts of their country and culture. Our hearts are with all the peaceful people who did not ask for this conflict and we hope for an immediate end to hostilities and loss of life.
We encourage you to donate to The Red Cross to support humanitarian aid efforts.
Our trusted local experts in Russia
- We handpick only the very best local travel companies
- They live and work in your destination and know it better than any remotely-based agency
- So you have the most up to date local knowledge at your disposal
- 96% of all our customers would recommend us to a friend
- The TravelLocal community is 18,000 strong
- We've hosted travellers from over 34 countries worldwide
"Local knowledge does
make the difference!
Want to go?Plan my trip
Read all about it
Countries that celebrate Christmas in January
The seventh of January might not seem like a date that brings joy, but for Orthodox Christians, this is the peak of festivities as they follow the Julian calendar and celebrate Christmas on January 7th. Experience double the fun by visiting one of these destinations with our trusted local experts.
Do you already have an idea of what your dream holiday in Russia entails? Whether you're ready to book or would like your ideas to be fined-tuned into something more, send an enquiry and our trusted local experts will design your perfect tailor-made holiday.