Travel to Myanmar is temporarily suspended
For the moment, we're sorry to say that travel to Myanmar is suspended. The UK Government's Foreign Office have recently updated their advice to say that all but essential travel to Myanmar is not recommended due to political unrest.
This means that all travel insurance will be void and we also, quite honestly, wouldn't be comfortable sending travellers there despite the incredible capabilities of our local partners.
We will be monitoring the situation carefully and look forward to putting travellers in touch with our local partners again in the near future to discover this magical country.
In the meantime, take a look at our other Asian destinations.
Our trusted local experts in Myanmar (Burma)
- We handpick only the very best local travel companies
- They live and work in your destination and know it better than any remotely-based agency
- So you have the most up to date local knowledge at your disposal
- 96% of all our customers would recommend us to a friend
- The TravelLocal community is 18,000 strong
- We've hosted travellers from over 34 countries worldwide
"Local knowledge does
make the difference!
Want to go?Plan my trip
Read all about it
Our fantastic female-led local partners
At TravelLocal we’re proud to support many fantastic female-led local travel companies around the world. In honour of International Women’s Day and Women’s History Month, we thought we’d introduce you to a few of these inspirational women.
Do you already have an idea of what your dream holiday in Myanmar (Burma) entails? Whether you're ready to book or would like your ideas to be fined-tuned into something more, send an enquiry and our trusted local experts will design your perfect tailor-made holiday.