Every day’s a beach day
With a tropical climate and over two thousand kilometres of crystalline Indian Ocean coastline, Mozambique has some serious, sun-kissed allure. Delight in some of the finest diving on the continent with pristine coral reefs and a kaleidoscope of marine life to discover. Remote archipelagos and palm-fringed beaches provide innumerable places to string a hammock. Beyond the beach you’ll find an exhilarating capital, rolling savannah, complete with the full compliment of African safari wildlife, and a fun and welcoming people. With several centuries of Portuguese rule still in evidence, a distinctly Mediterranean atmosphere and well-preserved colonial architecture add to Mozambique’s intriguing cultural mix.
Our trusted local experts in Mozambique
- We handpick only the very best local travel companies
- They live and work in your destination and know it better than any remotely-based agency
- So you have the most up to date local knowledge at your disposal
Top things to do in Mozambique
Lesser-known highlights in Mozambique
When is the best time to go to Mozambique?
Interesting facts about Mozambique
Insider tips from our trusted local experts
What to read before you go to Mozambique
- 96% of all our customers would recommend us to a friend
- The TravelLocal community is 18,000 strong
- We've hosted travellers from over 34 countries worldwide
"Local knowledge does
make the difference!
Want to go?Plan my trip
Read all about it
Do you already have an idea of what your dream holiday in Mozambique entails? Whether you're ready to book or would like your ideas to be fined-tuned into something more, send an enquiry and our trusted local experts will design your perfect tailor-made holiday.