"Mauritius was made first, and then heaven, and that heaven was copied after Mauritius"
There's only one word that does justice to the beauty of Mauritius - paradise. A seductive combination of rolling landscapes cloaked in lush, tropical vegetation fringed by idyllic white sand beaches and a balmy climate all year round. Add cultural intrigue and delectable cuisine into the mix and you have a mighty appealing destination to discover. Surrounded by the dazzling colours of the Indian Ocean complete with extensive coral reefs, Mauritius is a prime holiday spot for anyone keen to explore underwater or feel the thrill of various watersports above the waves. Whether you are looking for time to unwind on paradise beaches or you want to enjoy an adventurous side of Mauritius, our local partners can oblige.
Our trusted local experts in Mauritius
- We handpick only the very best local travel companies
- They live and work in your destination and know it better than any remotely-based agency
- So you have the most up to date local knowledge at your disposal
Top things to do in Mauritius
Lesser-known highlights of Mauritius
Interesting facts about Mauritius
Best time to go to Mauritius
- 96% of all our customers would recommend us to a friend
- The TravelLocal community is 18,000 strong
- We've hosted travellers from over 34 countries worldwide
"Local knowledge does
make the difference!
Want to go?Plan my trip
Do you already have an idea of what your dream holiday in Mauritius entails? Whether you're ready to book or would like your ideas to be fined-tuned into something more, send an enquiry and our trusted local experts will design your perfect tailor-made holiday.