This is the Africa of your imagination.
There are natural glories in abundance - the animal's who have roamed here since time immemorial, the vast delta and the unique birdlife are all part of Botswana's charm. As you stand on a remote veldt at dusk with streaks of pink light on the horizon, it's easy to see what keeps the people of Botswana smiling.
The low density, high quality tourism means that your experience will be even more exclusive, authentic and intimate. Wetlands and rivers draw huge numbers of game during the dry season, and make a stunning backdrop to your safari adventure whether you explore by boat, on foot or on a classic 4x4 game drive. While on your tailor-made holiday, spend some time with the animals, the Bushmen, the endless sky and you'll be smiling, too.
Our trusted local experts in Botswana
- We handpick only the very best local travel companies
- They live and work in your destination and know it better than any remotely-based agency
- So you have the most up to date local knowledge at your disposal
Best things to do in Botswana
Lesser-known things to do in Botswana
Interesting facts about Botswana
When's the best time to go to Botswana?
Inspirational reading for Botswana
- 96% of all our customers would recommend us to a friend
- The TravelLocal community is 18,000 strong
- We've hosted travellers from over 34 countries worldwide
"Local knowledge does
make the difference!
Want to go?Plan my trip
Read all about it
Do you already have an idea of what your dream holiday in Botswana entails? Whether you're ready to book or would like your ideas to be fined-tuned into something more, send an enquiry and our trusted local experts will design your perfect tailor-made holiday.